Let’s pretend we are at Bread Co. chatting over lunch. These are some of the things I would tell you.
Also – I would totally be having broccoli cheese soup. What would you order?
Here’s what I’m loving this week and I think you will too:
1. Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey. This podcast is so up my alley. I’m obsessed! My friend Abbi turned me onto it and I’ve only listened to a couple podcasts, but so great. Conversations with interesting women? Yes please!
2. Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham. After binge watching Parenthood and being a long time fan of Gilmore Girls (did you see the revival!?!) I was so excited to see she had a book coming out. I haven’t read her novel, but I just finished this memoir of sorts and it is just as lovely as you would hope!
3. This taco soup recipe is a major major go to in our house! This is one of my favorite soups to take to new moms. A crockpot is your best friend when you’ve got a little one.
4. This YouTube video dedicated to Kevin from the Office. He may be my favorite. I love them all, but I always go back to Kevin.
5. Drew Holcomb’s album Medicine. He’s releasing a new album in March I think, but I listen to Medicine constantly. I sang “You’ll Always Be My Girl” to Lucia most every night those first few months.
— If you want to know more about me and my hopes for this blog, check out the about page.